The Right Selling Price Affects Your Bottom Line
When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced realtor. EZ Team can provide you with an honest assessment of your home based on several factors, including:
- Market conditions
- Condition of your home
- Repairs or improvements
- Time frame
In real estate terms, market value is the price for which a particular house in its current condition will sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- Limited buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limited showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view your home.
- Used as leverage. Other realtors may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder “what’s wrong” or “why hasn’t it sold".
- Lowered price. An overpriced home still on the market beyond the average selling time could lead to a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price--sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than had been properly priced at the start.
- Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
Realtors have known it for years; well-kept homes properly priced at the origination of the listing will always yeild the best results in terms of time on market and price sold! And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home. Make it EZ!